Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fig and Prosciutto Pizza with Arugula

This is another stolen recipe - this was totally Liz's idea and I had to steal it because it looked too good to pass up and boy was I right! It was almost like eating dessert for dinner yet had all of the food groups and was relatively healthy the way I made it.

Fig and Prosciutto Pizza with Arugula


1 Pizza Crust (I used Boboli thin whole wheat)
4-6 Tablespoons Fig Jam
1/2 - 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (I used Kraft 2% Milk Mozz)
3 pieces of thinly sliced Prosciutto
1 cup Arugula

1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees (or as crust instructs).
2. Spread fig jam on crust and top with mozzarella cheese.
3. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese melts.
4. Remove form oven and top with prosciutto and arugula. Slice and serve.



Original Recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/fig-prosciutto-pizza-with-arugula-recipe/index.html


AEM

No comments:

Post a Comment