Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Chicken Pesto Mushroom Pizza

Chicken Pesto Pizza is a staple around our house. Oh, we had chicken last night? We should probably throw the rest on some pizza crust with a little pesto. Typically that's all we use but this time I wanted to shake this up a bit. Mike actually prefers it without the mushrooms but I liked it. Here it is.

Chicken Pesto Pizza w/ Mushrooms

1 chicken breast, cooked (I use leftovers)
1/4 cup pesto (I make a bunch at a time and freeze it in little cups because I don't like premade pesto but use what you like!)
1 onion, thinly sliced
1lb mushrooms, sliced
1/2-1c mozzarella cheese
1 pre-made pizza crust (we like the Boboli whole weat thin crust)

1. Preheat oven according to crust instructions.
2. Sautee onion and mushrooms in olive oil over medium heat.
3. Layer pesto, chicken, onion, mushroom, and cheese on pizza crust.
4. Bake according to crust directions.




AEM

No comments:

Post a Comment