Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dreams weaver...

Do you wake up every morning feeling like P Diddy? Are you one of those people that wakes up every day and remembers their dreams from the night before? If you answered yes to both these questions then you and I are very similar. I've always wondered what my dreams mean. I'll fill you in on the last couple of nights:

Monday night/Tuesday morning-
I was spending the night at a neighbors house, and they had a pet tiger. They made me sleep on the floor of the first floor of their house, which is also the floor that the tiger slept on. They told me that if the tiger came to bother me that I needed to be very stern and tell him to go back to bed. Of course, the tiger came over in the middle of the night, and I didn't want to yell because everyone was sleeping. Instead I had scratches all over my back from the tiger. The next morning the people were very upset with their tiger and they punished him.

The next thing I knew, I was in my car with Ashley and we were in a trailer park out in the woods. All the people from the park came out of their homes and they were attacking us!

Then I woke up.

Tuesday night/Wednesday Morning-
We were at home (Ashley Kady and Gianna). No one else. All the sudden these two men show up, one was a felon and the other was his attorney. We did multiple things to the felon, including injecting him with poison, hitting him over the head with shovels and stabbing him numerous times and he got back up every time. He was trying to break into the house.

Finally we were informed that he did all this for the trial he was on, kind of like Joaquin Phoenix, and there was no way we could kill him.

Then I woke up.

What exactly do these dreams mean? I guess I will never know!!!

Gotta run, cabs are here!
Kady

1 comment: