Monday, October 18, 2010

Jackass 3D = 3 times the bad!

This past weekend the boyfriend (let's call him KT$ - because he's a baller) "treated" me to a night on the town. Dinner and movie. How sweet!

After filling up on margs (yes, tequila!) and queso (I managed to not get any in my hair...for a first), KT$ insisted that we needed to go see a movie. He coerced me to go with promises of anything I wanted from the concession stand! As you can imagine, I was delighted with thoughts of butter-soaked popcorn, Sour Patch Kids (only the red ones), and freezoni (Diet) Coke!

This was turning out to be quite the romantic night for me and my favorite foods...oh, and KT$, too ;)

OR so I thought! This fabulous evening suddenly became intertwined with the worst 90 minutes of my early-20s life! (I refuse to believe 24 is mid-20s.)

JACKASS 3D is NOT A MOVIE! Listen to me people! It's a bunch of 5 minute shorts with ugly, hyena laughing guys playing stupid tricks on each other meshed together into a 90 minute homage to idiocy. Ranging from wheelbarrowing down a water slide (pretty sure I did that in first grade, big whoop!) to falling into a pit of snakes (Indiana Jones did it better!), their "stunts" just weren't that funny.

To make it worse, it was in 3D! So the too-tight-for-my-big-head 3D glasses started giving me a headache, I couldn't take them off. You know what's worse than watching a bad movie in 3D? Watching a bad movie in 3D, without 3D glasses- blur centch!

And you wouldn't believe my dismay, when I woke up late Sunday morning to hear the news......

JACKASS 3D is the #1 MOVE IN AMERICA!

REALLY PEOPLE! Who would spend money watching this piece of junk? Even though KT$ footed the bill, I felt guilty we contributed to the $50 million it made! I feel embarrassed about it...must be like what people that voted for Obama feel. Well maybe not THAT bad, because, well, that is REAL BAD!

Moral of the story....Jackass 3D = 3 times the bad!

Ciao yall!

Kristin

3 comments:

  1. funny. gee, that KT$ sounds like a great guy. where did you find him? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, did i really just say "gee"? terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed this line: I feel embarrassed about it...must be like what people that voted for Obama feel.

    NICE.

    ReplyDelete