Thursday, October 21, 2010

What the Shore Means to Me...

I remember the first time I saw the Shore. Sitting in my condo, flipping through the channels one fateful evening. Stopping on MTV to see my fellow tanned Italians guidos. Little did I know then, what all that the Shore would do for me.

Ever been in an elevator with an executive and can't find anything to talk about? Break the silence with a little GTL talk! Ever wanted to make the mundane task of getting dressed fun? Start screaming "It's T-shirrrtttt time!" Ever failed a test or blown a presentation at work and feeling stupid? Just watch the Jersey Shore! It's a cure all!

So what all has the Jersey Shore done for me? Let me count the ways:

- Helped improve my look. As The Situation says, "If you don't go to the gym, you don't look good. If you don't tan, you're pale. If you don't do laundry, you got no clothes."
- Taught me war tactics. How to handle grenades and decipher landmines.
- Improved my vocabulary. GTL, DTF, GFN, MVP.
- Showed me what NOT to do in a relationship. See Sammi and Ronnie.
- How to dance. FIST PUMP!
- How to be efficient at work. The Boardwalk T-shirt Shop. The Gelatto Shop.
- To take a breather when eating. Vinny's mom proved you can eat more if you just take a break between courses. Although, let's not pull a Ron.
- That you can drink all day, everyday. And be ok. That's all.


Here's to you Jersey Shore on your Season 2 Finale tonight! I'll drink a cup of Ron Juice for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment