Monday, July 16, 2012

Tiny Taco Cups

I had some wonton wrappers left over from the crab rangoons and I had some ground bison leftover from burgers and I had an avocado that needed a home so I decided to try out some tiny taco cups for a snack before dinner one night. I enjoyed them but Mike wasn't a huge fan of the wonton wrappers, claiming they hurt the top of his mouth...

Tiny Taco Cups

12 wonton wrappers
1/3 lb ground meat, cooked (I crumbled up a left over bison burger patty)
1/4 cup salsa
1/4 - 1/2 cup shredded cheese
1 avocado
1 teaspoon lime juice
salt and pepper

1. Preheat oven to 350. Put wonton wrappers into the cups of a muffin tin.
2. Peel and mash avocado. Season with lime juice and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. 
3. Divide meat between wonton cups. Top with salsa and shredded cheese. 
4. Bake for about 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted. 
5. Remove from oven and top with avocado mixture. 




AEM

No comments:

Post a Comment