Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tortellini Chicken Soup

It was a cold cold night in Florida...no really, it was! I was looking for a quick and easy and warm idea for dinner so I settled on Tortellini Chicken Soup. It took only a few minutes and warmed our souls. It tasted just like chicken noodle soup which is great, if you like that type of thing...which I don't. Probably should have considered that little fact before I made this! Still good either way!

Tortellini Chicken Soup

8 cups (2-32oz boxes) of Low Sodium Chicken Broth
2 packages (9oz) refrigerated cheese tortellini
shredded chicken (I used the leftover lemon honey chicken from the night before)
1 tablespoon parsley flakes

1. Pour broth into a large pot and add chicken. Bring to a boil.
2. Add in tortellini and cook as directed but to not drain the broth when finished.
3. Sprinkle in parsley flakes and serve

Great for lunch the next day too!

AEM

No comments:

Post a Comment